Love -n- Diamonds

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Christmas is almost here!!!



I am going to post a picture or two to get you in the holiday mood! Please note that yes these pictures are all part of my holiday decorations from this year! None of the pictures I am posting are old. And yes that is a fully decorated Christmas tree. Yes there are lights outside of my wing of the house...even some out front, although the ones out front are not operational as of yet. Yes my shopping is done and yes the presents are all wrapped. They have been for some time now. You must remember, I am a single mom with a very limited income. I have been shopping since before Halloween so that I could afford to get everything I wanted to get for everyone!!! Also note that the Christmas color scheme this year is blue, black and silver!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OK...annoying sister number two....you both have your outside lights up....I'll be lucky if there up in December.
    I do have all my shopping done....for the girls that is...and a few for some others but I still have a lot of shopping to do and no ideas of what to get.....nothing wrapped....no cards ready...no pictures taken yet...oh boy I'm really behind with no hope of catching up. My only ray of hope is
    ....ITS NOT EVEN THANKSGIVING YET.....You and your sister are making us all look bad....Love ya' any way.
    Beth

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Sue said…

    Hey, I'm not THIS bad! Never!
    In fact, I still haven't finished my list!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home