Love -n- Diamonds

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Chicken Man Strikes again!

Time for the Chicken Report! It has been some time since I have reported to you on chicken man. Mostly cause the holidays kept me busy. Well yesterday he came in and dropped off the latest in rubber chickens. This one is edible. Now mind you I won't eat it! I offered $5.00 to any of my co-workers who would eat this gummy chicken confection, but alas no takers. William is begging me to let him eat it....the child has no good sense! I have posted pictures of some of the rubber chickens below. Past and present! I have one more chicken at work that I have not photographed yet! But I am hoping to get one soon!
Well... that is all for the Chicken Report for now!
Later!

4 Comments:

  • At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    William showed me the gummy chicken. It smelled terrible. He tasted it and spit it out. Yuck! Even Junkfood kid wouldn't eat it. He said it smelled like a candle.

    Your mama

     
  • At 1:09 AM, Blogger Sandi said…

    My son would eat near about anything if it was called CANDY!! You should know that by now!!!

     
  • At 1:11 AM, Blogger Sandi said…

    I should say he would try anything called candy... he may spit it out, but he would definitely hafta try it first!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 4:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting to know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home