Love -n- Diamonds

Monday, May 26, 2008

Camping!


Well, William and I "went" camping last night. We roasted marshmallows on a fire and made smores and slept in our tent. We played cards in the tent by flash light. It was fun. Now my back is paying the price for sleeping on a rock that was positioned just right. I am not as young as I once was, and I think that my days of sleeping on the solid ground are over. Air mattress will be used next time!!! We almost didn't make it camping...the smell of skunk nearby kind of made us think again... By the way...we were really roughing it. We didn't get in the tent till after the NASCAR race was over (10:30 - 11:00 PM) Oh did I mention that the tent was in the backyard? And the fire was a grill?

2 Comments:

  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Sue said…

    You should come camping with us this summer.

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Beth said…

    You still did more camping then I ever will....roughing it still consists of a hotel and bathroom.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home