Love -n- Diamonds

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ok....

Susan's blog is very deep. I am very impressed. No really I am! I am not a deep person right now!!! I am a cranky #$%^&*! I really have very little to write about lately. Haven't seen chicken man in a few days. (scary that this is something important in my life!) Nothing on the dating front.(well no more than what has been going on) Nothing exciting happening in my life at this moment. But don't get me wrong. Nothing exciting also means nothing bad!!! I may not be deep, intellectual or even slightly interesting...but hey, I am good with that! So to all you fellow boring, shallow and lazy people out there just like me....Have a nice boring day! And may the weekend find you extra lazy and dull!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your right Sandi...I'll take quiet and nothing happening any day over craziness and problems.
    Beth

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger Sue said…

    My blog only SEEMS deep because I am trying to not SEEM cranky and depressed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home