Love -n- Diamonds

Monday, June 02, 2008

I'm going to Boston Mass...02134

Who remembers the MAIL IT TO ZOOM song?  The kids tv show way back when I was younger.  There is a web site so I guess the show is still around.  The site is http://pbskids.org/zoom/ ...
...
...ZOOM, Z, DOUBLE O, M, BOX 350, BOSTON MASS 02134...
...
I am pretty sure that this was the tune.  Why do I bring this up....well as the 2 readers of my blog already know I am going to go to boston next week.  The Pocono race is sunday with Will and Joanne and Massachussettes with my BFF is monday!  Busy Busy!!!  Can't wait.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Beth said…

    I so remember that theme song...we're gonna zooma zooma zooma zoom...come on and give it a try..we're gonna show just why ..we're gonna zoom...we're gonna zoom zoom...

    ouch...rough flash back....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home