Love -n- Diamonds

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Long time ...no blog!

Well I haven't been on lately. Spending most of my time on myspace and solitaire when I actually go on the computer.
William is going to be in a spelling bee. I don't know the details but I will let you know the results. School is almost over!!! Then he will be on vacation with Jude and Pop for a few weeks. I don't do anything now!!! What will I do then??? Probably more nothing!!! LOL!!!
Still no change on the dating front. Not that I am out there looking.
Work is the same. I just finished testing for product certification. Wow was that a pain!!! But it is finally over and I am happy for that. I hope they don't come up with some new way to torture us. They did order me a name plate after 2 years of being there. I didn't really want it. I have been told that when someone gets their name plate they usually end up quitting!!! So maybe it is a good thing.
Well I don't know what else to say. I hope all is well! Good night!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Sue said…

    I'd almost given up on your blog completely. It's about time you posted.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home