Love -n- Diamonds

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

NO VACATION FOR YOU!!

I think that I shouldn't ever plan on anything. My vacation was cancelled. But that was an unforseeable event. NASCAR at Pocono was great. With the exception of my EX blowing off William. So now I am saving my vacation for some other non event in my life. Don't know when. Can't really take the time I would like to... Christmas and Thanksgiving are always taken by the girls with the senority. So when ever there is a good excuse to be off....there ya go.


glitter-graphics.com
Oh yeah... My BFF's wife just remarried. I bet this one will last forever!!! lol

3 Comments:

  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger Sue said…

    WOW!

    She has balls.

    How is BFF?

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BFF is doing well. Kids not as good. What a trainwreck she is. Sad.

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Beth said…

    OUCH>>>>>that's gotta hurt.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home