Love -n- Diamonds

Sunday, July 01, 2007

The End of the Road.....

Well almost!!! William's Adventures are almost over. I can't wait to see him!!! I miss him alot. I must say, though, I have been busy. I painted one of the 2 bathrooms and totally redid William's room. I will put photos in here of the redo after he sees it. I don't think they are checking in on my blog, but if they do, I don't want him to see the finished product. It is a totally different room. And not what I would have picked for a color scheme. But that is what he wanted. PINK!!!!! Shocking Pink to be exact.
Well as for his travels...what I can remember them telling me....
They were at a zoo today. They did some NASCAR type race. William won!!! They went to see the St. Louis Arch. The line was too long to wait to go up in the arch. (2 hours) I think they said Indianapolis Speedway is tommorrow. For the 4th of July they have Knoebels planned. And HOME AGAIN on the 5th!!! I can't wait to see my boy! Mom and Dad, too!!
Now I just have to clean up the house.....after all the hot tub parties...beer bottles and the like are everywhere!!! lol!!! I even came up with 2 mens shirts!!!
No really....after remodeling William's room I have junk everywhere!!! 2 dressers, shelving unit, painting supplies, drill, nails, hammer, and lots of laundry!!!! yuck!!
I need to sleep now. I only had a few hours last night. So TTYL.
Nighty Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home