Love -n- Diamonds

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

What I did on my Summer Vacation

Well I am on vacation right now. Tommorrow is my last day. How time flies. What did I do... well ... not much!!! I did go to the Garden State Art Center with Will. We saw Toby Keith. This photo is from the wall paper section of the http://www.bigdogdaddy.com/ website. Isn't he cute!!! If you go to the site you can register to win a backyard concert with Toby Keith or a new Ford truck. Not bad prizes... I would like Toby, although the truck is more practical!!!


The concert was AWESOME. Except for William being a bit cranky!!! There were alot of streamers and confetti shot from cannons and a bunch of fireworks and stuff! He did all the older songs. Not too many from the new album. I was disappointed I didn't get to hear a few of my favorites, but he has sooo many good songs I am sure it is hard to pick out what the play list is.
And the day before we were at Sue's house for a belated Graduation party for Nick. Monday, Tuesday and today have been uneventful. But that is fine. I really don't have any money and I really don't care to do anything. Tommorrow my car goes in the shop for maintenance and inspection. More money going out!!! Yahoo!!! Oh well...that is all for now!


Try to type more later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home