Love -n- Diamonds

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Last Stop Knoebels!!!

William will be home tommorrow!!! I can't wait. I am really looking forward to hearing all about his trip.

I asked him what he would like to have for dinner. So we are having spareribs, hamburgers, cucumbers, tomatoes, potato salad and lots of pickles with icecream cake for dessert.

He will be home before me and I made my Mom promise that no one will go in his room until I get home. I hope he likes it!!!

Today they went to Knoebels amusement park. Pop didn't fair too well on the first ride so Will went on by himself. I don't have any pictures of this part of the trip, as of yet. But I do want to put in the picture of the Brickyard. For you non-NASCAR fans... The kissing of the bricks is tradition after winning the race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. If you want to see more about the track click on this link. http://www.nascar.com/races/tracks/ims/ There you will see 8/6/06 winner, Jimmie Johnson, and his team, kissing the bricks after winning the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard. Or you can click on this link http://www.brickyard.com/ for the official website. But here is my boy and those most famous bricks..

1 Comments:

  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Sue said…

    Ya gotta post his room pictures now!

    Bathroom pictures, too, 'k?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home